The EGSS Persevering Scholars Award (need-based fellowship) offered by the Education Graduate Students’ Society of McGill (Sponsored by the Dean’s office) is open now (deadline-Jan-30-2022)!
- All Grad Students from Faculty of Education are eligible (KPE, ECP, or DISE)
- Students are eligible to receive fellowships once per degree
- When all else is equal, priority will be given to students who do not currently hold other research fellowships
Deadline: Sunday, January 30th 2022 at midnight
$750, Need-based award
Five (5) Master’s Level Awards, Five (5) Doctoral Level Awards
EGSS recognizes that our members are differently positioned in relation to financial demands and resources, and that not all members have equal access to funding opportunities. For this reason, we welcome applications from members who are in particular need of financial support.
To apply, please complete the APPLICATION FORM by January 30th (midnight): https://forms.gle/RzNPsQqdswsS5Ukn7
|Google Forms – create and analyze surveys, for free.Create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time. Choose from a variety of survey types and analyze results in Google Forms. Free from Google.forms.gle|
In the form, you will be asked to provide
- A brief PERSONAL STATEMENT (200 words max) about how this award will support you in continuing your studies/research.
- You will also have an opportunity to indicate general information about your financial need by ticking the box(es) that most closely describe your situation in the section entitled FINANCIAL NEED. In an effort to protect your privacy, please do not divulge detailed personal information about your situation.
- Finally, please upload a blinded copy (i.e., no identifying information) of your CV (PDF only).
Any supplementary documents provided will not be considered in the deliberation process.
For questions regarding the award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Vice-President Academic – Persevering Scholars